The Rise Partnership Trust (formely BSAT) is committed to championing unique potential and pursuing excellence in all that we do; providing the most effective education, therapy, support, and provision for all.
This is reflected in our 3 core values and motto ‘Love, Learn, Laugh’, and we know that when pupils are safe, happy, and well cared for their learning is enhanced.
- To support our vision, our schools provide specialist teaching environments for pupils with a range of special educational needs, including: global developmental delay, Autism, and severe/complex learning difficulties.
- Our schools provide very specialist environments with small classes (7 to 10 pupils), specially trained staff, and onsite speech and occupational therapy.
- Pupil interventions are carefully planned to ensure every pupil makes the best possible progress.
- Our schools work hard to ensure that all of our pupils achieve their unique potential both personally, socially, emotionally, and academically in all areas of the curriculum (regardless of their gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, sexual identity, physical ability or educational needs).
- School places can only be offered after a referral from Brent SENAS – our schools are sometimes able to offer places to pupils from out of borough.
- All of our pupils have an Educational Health and Care Plan.